Saturday, August 3, 2013

Inspiration.

I am so incredibly inspired sometimes by my Christian friends.

I feel very alone and unwanted and just like the ugly duckling that no one wants anything to do with and then the sudden out of the blue I receive a package in the mail (for me and Drew) from a very special friend, Sean.
Or sometimes its in blogs like my friend Melissa posted the other day. When I just feel like I have a few kindred spirits most of which are homeschooled and have a simplistic approach in the life (Here is a link to her blog).

God is so good! I get discouraged by how far away they live, but then I remember we will be together for all eternity in heaven! Pretty amazing, huh?!

Just a thought,

You might not know how important you are, but I guarantee you that your light so shines. Thank you for being inspiration to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment