Friday, March 16, 2012

Nutella Hot Chocolate

Nutella Hot Chocolate

This week is going to be recipes that all would be perfect for breakfast on Christmas morning.  I always enjoy a yummy hot drink and Christmas morning.  Last year I shared a delicious hot cocoa recipe and ideas for a hot cocoa bar.  This year I found a great twist on the normal hot chocolate, it’s hot chocolate made with nutella.  Let me just say that it is OHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD.  I adapted it from a recipe I found through Tastespotting at Babble.  This hot chocolate is so rich and creamy with that great chocolate/hazelnutflavor from the nutella.  This is my new addiction.
Be sure to enter the giveaway I have starting today on my giveaway page.  It will help some one out during this busy holiday time.


  • 4 cups whole milk
  • 1/2 cup Nutella
  • mini marshmallows or whipped cream
In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, whisk together milk and Nutella until the Nutella is melted and milk gets nice and warm. Serve in mugs and top with marshmallows or whipped cream. Makes 4 servings.
This can be made ahead of time, cooled, and stored in the fridge.  Reheated on the stove or microwave in individual mugs.  If microwaving, reheat each cup for about 1 minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment